When it comes to marketing your business, there are many tools available that incorporate “old-school” and modern-day methods.
Most of us hop on Google to do research and once there, you might start with a broad search term like “market my business” and then look at whether you want an old-school solution like print or direct mail, or strictly digital options such as paid marketing on Google & Facebook and other social media outlets.
Almost always, any of those solutions will involve photography as one of the best marketing tools for your business.
Getting the Word Out
Once you’ve developed your marketing plan, your website most likely will become a major part of your marketing strategy. Many companies rely on content and photography to tell the story of their business.
The Value of a 360° Virtual Tour
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a 360° virtual tour is like a full-color glossy brochure, allowing the viewer to feel as though they’re getting an inside look at a business or location. It lets them connect with you on a level that helps them come one step closer to doing business with you.
We now know that a large percentage of people do research online before visiting a business. They want to see…
- where you’re located.
- the look and feel of your business.
- what experience they might have once there.
What can a 360° Virtual Tour do for your business?
The experience a 360° virtual tour provides can be a valuable tool in the marketing of your business in many ways.
- A virtual tour can make a visual connection between potential customers and your business, allowing them to feel like they’re right there with you.
- With complete 360° views, a Virtual Tour can showcase your business in a way that still photos or even a traditional video cannot.
- The viewer has complete control of their viewing experience.
- A 360° Virtual Tour can encourage a viewer to become a visitor and, as a result, a visitor to become a customer.
- A virtual tour can be used by your Sales and Marketing teams in presentations.
A 360° virtual tour can be an important marketing tool to use in several areas of your business including your website, sales process, and social media platforms. Once embedded in your website, a tour can be linked to from blog posts, email campaigns, Facebook pages, Instagram, and Twitter. They are also instrumental in boosting your search engine rankings by keeping visitors on your site longer.