After deciding that wasn’t the career he wanted to remain in, he became a Life Coach specializing in career change and new business start-up.
Then came the world of photography and Carlton was smitten by the technology and the idea of creating beautiful images. Panospin Studios was his venture into creating a niche for his photography and the rest is history!
In his downtime, Carlton…
- is an avid and competitive tennis player (and spectator)
- is a cyclist with cool threads and a killer bike
- loves live theater performances
- is a nomad at heart traveling off on numerous adventures near and far every year
- loves everything food
- is learning to play the djembe
- has almost mastered the Carlton dance
Carlton is also an adventurer, explorer, foodie, philanthropist, nerd, social artist, and an extraverted introvert. While he has excellent skills in photography, he is also able to juggle 3 tennis balls, parallel park on the LEFT side, can assemble Ikea furniture without breaking a sweat, and owes his career in photography to the philosophy that you should always follow your passion.